We recommend that you try to commit to a given schedule (whether its one day a week or multiple days a week), for a month if possible, to build momentum with a regular group.
Payment: there is no fee for participating in morning meditations – please come freely!
- Please feel free to enter your name as either Lead Meditator (LM) or Solidarity Meditator (SM).
- The responsibilities of the LM are simple: to ring the bell at the beginning and the end of the 30minute meditation (which requires also keeping track of time) — there will be a bell and timer provided.
- The SM is there to provide the beautiful support of sangha by simply practicing meditation in community — really we are all SMs for each other when we sit together.
- You can sign-up as an SM even if there is no LM already in the calendar — one of us living in the house can always be an LM if need be, and we will check the calendar regularly to see who has signed up.
- If possible, so we can plan, please try to sign up a week ahead (but not crucial — feel free to sign up as late as 8pm on the night before a sit).
- Please do not delete anyone else’s entry.